COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

March 27, 2011

SOME OF MY PERSONAL SECRETS

This is one of the personal secret or hidden agenda I shared online. 

I have some more secrets but I can't tell them publicly.  I even can't share it to my personal friends.  Not at all.  There are some secrets that remained to keep within ourselves.  I even have some people's secrets.  I am not the type who tell secrets of someone to other people though.  Especially if both parties are my friends.  Secret is SACRED for me even we will turn enemies.  UNLESS you broadcast mine. Well, fair is fair.


This is a proof of one of the memorable moments happened in my life.  I keep it somewhere in my stuff but I forgot to hide it totally that one time my sister was looking for some photos and I guess she saw this private photo.

Sis:  I got the photos of  Nonoy and Toto's birthday celebration to show it to our niece Jirlie.

Moi:  Where did you find the filed photos?
Sis:  Somewhere there.....

Moi:  (Patay).  Hmmmm.  Ah okay (deadma lang).

After that she always looks curious in everything I am doing especially when I am writing something like rough drops and the "post it"  messages I  am handwriting, take photos of it and posting it on Facebook kind of ka-ek ekan.   

I've noticed her pagma-manman attitude.  She become suspicious and I got irritated.  I do understand that she is in her menopausal stage but sometimes I feel something uneasy like having dysmenorrhea.  Lol.    One time, she looked suspicious looking on what I was doing.  I was about to write inspirational quote for the day.  I ended up writing this one and I left the area to let her read it.  It's actually for her. 

Despite of misunderstanding, I still love her and I owe her a lot especially my degree.  I am just concerned for her health.  I told her the cause of smoking. That's the most attempt I can do.  I can't just ordered her to STOP SMOKING.  (Takot ako at baka ibalik niya sa akin.  Hindi rin kasi ako perpekto na tao.  lol).  Minsan, pinupuna ko siya, "O, nakadalawang sticks ka na." ( with a smile).  The bottom line also is to stop her stalking me.  I feel unfomfortable.  Gusto ko ako lang ang mag-stalk.  Ha-ha.


No comments: