COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

February 1, 2011

LOVE MONTH

It's February!



I woke up @ 5:30 am, sipped a cup of hot milk.  Yes, I am in a healthy diet.  No coffee, no soda and it's almost 4 months now.  I still drink milk with coffee, coke, and San Mig Light during my health monthsary and that's the weird part.  Ha-ha.

February is a love month, you can give love to anyone... to your family, friends, work, pets, and special someone if you STILL have one.  LOVE is universal after all.

It's month of Paraw Regatta here in my city- the city of love and that is ILOILO CITY


More birthday celebrations this month!

No comments: