COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

January 31, 2011

BOOKS, TELESERYES AND DOGS

Lately, I hook on reading.  I found some interesting books @ the National Book Store. I bought "Ang Mga Kaibigan ni Mama Suan by Bob Ong, Paper Cuts by Pam Pastor, Have a Little Faith by Mitch Albom and The Overnight Socialite by Bridie Clark.  And I've done reading them.









My sister and I love watching teleseryes at the same time from Noah to Imortal.  And tonight is the pilot episode of Mutya.  It is a fantasy series based on Pablo Gomez' comic of the same title. The said teleserye will introduce the newest discovery of ABS-CBN, Mutya Orquia.  She will be supported by Precious Lara Quigaman, Alfred Vargas, Malou Crisologo, Niña Jose, Sandy Andolong, Ogie Diaz, Jayson Gainza, Tess Antonio, Pen Medina, Gay Lim, Ahron Villena and Jairus Aquino.  Powerhouse cast indeed!  It is directed by Erick Salud and Jojo Saguin. 


We watch T.V. with our dogs, Pokie and Dodie.  Panda doesn't care much to be with us.

Pokie doesn't care much for television.  She would rather lay down and rest.  When she is in the mood to play, she loves to jump up to me.

Bodie on the other hand, doesn't thrill in reading.  He has been known to "chew" on the books.

Nevertheless, when my sister and I read or watch T.V., they both participate.  Even though they doesn't enjoy what we are doing.  They are both our devoted dogs.  More than anything they want to be with us.  Sabi nga ng sis ko, "Mabuti pa ang aso marunong maglambing.  Merong loyalty."


2 comments:

witsandnuts said...

I think I should Bob Ong's book the next time I'm there. Uy, nanonood din ako ng Mutya. Pero mas adik ako sa Mara Clara. Hahaha.

Eds said...

oy, may bagong book si Bob Ong. kulang ang time ko to read book ngayon, sobrang busy sa work eh.