COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

January 21, 2011

MY APOS

My first apo was born when I was 26 years old.  Her name is Cindy Chariz.  Her father (my nephew) is a year younger than me.



My second apo is Angel Kate.  She's the younger sister of Cindy Chariz. 


This is my third apo(grandchild). She's my niece's (Rhea) daughter.  Her name is Shaina Dianne.

This is Jhuem.  My 4th apo, a son of my niece, Julie.

This is Andrie Kid, the most naughty of them all.

And he's the younger brother of AK.  His name is Kent Usher.


I already have six grandchildren now.  And I am still counting!

No comments: