COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

January 11, 2011

THE REAL STARS

I have few true friends I can call "stars".  They always there even in my darkness moment just to enlighten me.  I don't choose friends by the status of life.  I keep those who touched my life.  They are stars that have real quality.


I have an old friend @ nearly 60's


And the youngest is 15 going to 16 this coming 19th of January



Imperfection is not an issue in friendship



Beauty is not a qualification at all.

I treat my friends fairly.  I do respect them the way they respect me..  I can say I am lucky to have them.  I am proud to say I found true friends.


"Eto ang Boy Abunda version :-P    Below is the Vice Ganda version.  :-)                 

2 comments:

Eds said...

I don't choose friends by the status of life. ---- tama ka jan friend.

natawa naman ako sa boy abunda and vice ganda pose nyo. hehehe

KRIS JASPER said...

Kibot ka no???? LOL!

Hey Red, Happy New yr! Dont know wat to write in here coz we frequently exchange notes in FB..

Ari na lang o...

Advance Happy Valentine's!