COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

January 24, 2011

THE DINAGYANG FESTIVAL 2011 IS MERRIER

I was so excited to meet Eva (my high school classmate) and her family.  They planned to witnessed Dinagyang Festival 2011.  We regularly communicate on Facebook but meeting personally is quite different. It's been a long time back in our high school days.

They arrived Friday afternoon and dropped by in my office to get the car pass I secured for them. 


Finally, we met on Saturday night with our two other high school classmates namely Emely and Robelyn.  In short, it was fun!  We want to thank Eva and her hubby for the great dinner plus the inuman. 

On the next day, we watched the Ati Ati competition.  And separated ways after the said event. I was with my other friends the rest of the day.
That's the newly Iloilo Slogan of the newly elected Mayor, Honorable Jed Patrick Mabilog.  "My city, my pride.  That's it!

The crowd...  I can say Dinagyang Festival 2011 is a success!  More people, more merry this year. 

No comments: