COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

January 29, 2011

MY POSTCARD COLLECTION- UAE POSTCARD


I just renewed my P.O. Box rental for this year.  It increased two folds!  I have no choice but to continue renting the Postal box because I am still active in postcrossing project and I still love it! 


Out of the ten postcards I got today from my box, this is my most favorite.  It's actually my first time to have a postcard from U.A.E.  Not from the postcrossing project but from my postcrossing friend turned online friend Fabrice and Laurant.  They both visited the said country last December 2010 for a vacation.  How sweet they are.  I still owe them an email reply and a snail mail.  Anyways, thank you guys.  I'll write to you ASAP.


No comments: