COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

January 15, 2011

ISDA AND DODIE

I was inside the grocery store and about to pay the grocery items on the tray I was holding when I heard my cellphone's ringing.  It's quarter to eight in the evening, everybody was on the rush, last minute mode for the store will be closed at exactly eight.  I was @ Robinson's Iloilo.  Back then, I checked my mobile phone, got it out from the knitted mobile purse.I received one missed call and a text message.  It came from my sister, the one I live with but she went home in the province today.  Maybe there was an emergency or just a text asking if am already home.  My mother always wanted to know I am secured when I left alone in the city.  I was right or the second thought is right. 

Sister (through text):  Are you home already?
Moi:  not yet.  why?
Sister:  Later when you arrive home, please ask Isda if kumain na si Dodie.
Moi:  Okay.

When I arrived home....
Moi:  Ng "S", kumain na ba si Dodie, Diding (my sister's nick) asked through text.
Isda:  Oo, Pork adobo ang ulam niya.

So I texted my sister right away, informing her the good news.

"Okay, thanks, she replied immediately.

Trivia:  ISDA is our home companion and DODIE is the latest addition in our dog's clan.  Panalo ang name ng tao parang hayop.  Samantala ang pangalan ng aso parang name ng tao.



Meet Dodie


Parang mas mahal pa nila ang mga aso keysa sa akin.  Kidding!  Ang totoo niyan merong food rin na iniwan para sa akin. 


Ang totoo kasi I am not good in kitchen department.  I am lazy to cook. 


Wala akong yaya pero merong sister na nag-aalaga.
Wala akong kusinera pero merong sister na taga pagluto.
Wala akong labandera pero merong sister na taga laba.
Kulang na lang sa akin ay "banaba".  Lol

1 comment:

KRIS JASPER said...

hmmm... basi mag pari ka Rod?

Pero daw "In a realtionship" man to ang FB status mo?