COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

July 30, 2010

IN MEMORY OF BARRY

I am so inspired with this photo that I created a short poem:

The weather is so fine as I can see. It's great to start the day. And I admit I envy the dog named Lindsay. :-) Thanks for sharing the sunny weather Linda and Barry!

When I knew Barry passed away, I can't believe it.  Our meeting in FSO and knowing the real him was kinda short.   It saddened me but I convinced myself to be happy because I know he is happy wherever he is right now.

 I admired Barry for being a strong person, a good husband, a loving grandfather and a dedicated shooter.  In fact, I created a post for him last October 2009.  Here's the original link.


Blogger Templates

10 comments:

Sarah Sullivan said...

Thank you hon...I agree..I think he would want us to see the positive. I love that shot.. he so loved that pooch!! Hugs, Sarah

Sara Diana said...

Great post. Barry wasn't a negative person, he was strong, positive and inspiring.

Kerry said...

It is so cool that you wrote a poem. And yeah, that particular post of Barry's that you referred to last October, wasn't that an amazing piece?

Unknown said...

It is amazing to me the phenomenon that is Barry. They way he became so real to us all and inspired us all is so hopeful to me for the human race. I am almost gotten so cynical in my late years, he just brought my spirits up. I so enjoy your posts and I had to change my addy so wanted to make sure you knew where I am now. Great post. Still just
QMM

Gordon said...

Hello, old friend. Thank you for theinspirational words. You are a good man, Redlan. It is good to stop by for a visit. I always feel welcome, here.

J9 said...

Redlan,
Good to see you again. Your poem was very sweet, and we will all miss Barry!

Cindy said...

My thoughts have often turned to Lindsay--I wonder how she is doing without Barry?--so I'm glad to see her in your photo!

Pauline said...

I always admired Barry's positivity, I'm glad you acknowledged that, Redlan. And that you included Lindsay, she must be missing him so much!

Unknown said...

wonderful tribute to Barry and such nice memories Redlan.

nuts said...

i remember that post nga.. you're such a dear friend.. napaka sweet mo talaga..