COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

July 25, 2010

TOO MUCH LOVE WILL KILL YOU FAITHFULLY

I'LL BE THE ONE to love you more.  I'll be your everything and more.  I'll be your rainbow baby after the rain.  I'll be the sun that warms your soul.  I'll be the till the stars don't shine.  Till the heaven burst and the words don't rhyme.  And I know when I die, you'll be on my mind.  And I'll love you ALWAYS.  Oh girl, you stand by me.  I'm forever yours FAITHFULLY.  Paano kung ayaw mo na.  Paano ba ang mag-isa.  Yes, TOO MUCH LOVE WILL KILL YOU in the end. 

You got it!  The debut album of the first Philippine Got Talent champion, JOVIT BALDIVINO. 

I am not fond of collecting CDs.  i am not totally into music.  Yet, I like to listen too.  But it's different this time.  I like both the singer and his music.

And this is my first time to buy a CD album for myself. I don't want to miss the chance to have a remembrance of Jovit's success.

MORE POWER PGT JOVIT!

Blogger Templates

3 comments:

nuts said...

i must grab a copy now.. now na! :)

Four-eyed-missy said...

Ambilis naman, may album na siya kaagad? :)

nuts said...

at kelangan ko mag-comment ulit talaga dito.. haha.. go jovit! :P