COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

July 15, 2010

WRITING INSTRUMENTS IN A CRAFTED CUP

I am not an ardent fan of Ms. Sharon Cuneta.  I like her not being an actor but being herself.  I am a follower of her magazine, the Sharon @ Home.  And for me, she's an effective product endorser.  When I saw her Nestle ice cream commercial on T.V., I was like a conceived woman looking for it in a grocery store.  I really wanted to taste the Ultimate Banana Split.  I can taste the real banana chunks and the crushed nuts.  It made my office mates curious to taste too.  My sister likes the Chunky Chocolate Mocha more.  She loves the crushed cashews and peanuts deliciously smothered in creamy mocha ice cream.  We have plenty of empty cups of ice cream at home.

When I was fixing my stuff last week, a great idea popped on my mind.  I crafted the empty cup of ice cream and put all my writing intruments in it.

I did not have everything I needed.  So I was forced to do what I could with what I had.  "You can discover many useful ways with stuff around the house.  Make do with what you have!"- Ms Sharon Cuneta


Blogger Templates

3 comments:

Ayel said...

Cute... Hehe... Ako nagkalat lang pens and brushes ko. Hehe. Gotta learn how to do that.

Eds said...

ang galing naman. cute nya tingnan. you're so creative.

nuts said...

ay teka, yung ice cream cup nga (woot) pwede ko pala gawing pen holder. ang galing!! gayahin ko to..:D