COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

September 15, 2010

THE INSPIRED COLOR COMBINATION

Aside from making scrapbooking of my family members particularly my nieces, nephews and grandchildren, I am also inspired to make other arts and crafts for them or inspired by them. 

This is my sweet little niece Angel Kate.  I like her and not to mention the dress she's wearing.  I like its color combination.

I made this latest mobile phone purse inspired from the color combination of her dress- the red and gray. 

4 comments:

kg said...

bongga! ang galin mo naman! :)

renin said...

Hi Redlan,
you're getting better with knitting... ^_^

Biyaheng Pinoy said...

Haha, ang ganda ha. Very creative and I really like the pattern.

nuts said...

perfect!! nice combi nga! ako nga di ko alam pwede din pala peach and blue, haha..basta accidental discovery lang.. :P