COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

September 7, 2010

PASSWORD-SHARING

Personally, I have lots of acquaintances but I only have few quality friends.   I can still count them not more than the total fingers and feet I have. I cherish my friends way back in high school.  I still keep in touch with them.  Though I am not the type who text and email or say hi in facebook often.  Somehow, I keep in touch. I understand because like me they have their own careers too.

One time, I was browsing my facebook account when my phone beeped.  I received an SMS message from Harry.  The message made me excite so much!  He told me that person I like on facebook was in a local photo shoot.  I admit, I am stalking this model on Facebook until now.  Lol.  I checked the person's account but the photos were only on the photographer's profile.  Unlucky, I can't see.  It is because the photographer's set his profile in private :-(  To my surprise, Harry voluntarily gave his password.  Whoot!

Actually, it was not the first time that my friends shared their password to me.  I remembered I had an online intimate friend who gave his password in order for me to hear his voice message for me. He gave his MSN messenger password too!  Another special friend did the same.  I feel uncomfortable though.  When it comes to Harry, we share almost everything- secrets and chit chat.  Still, I  feel so touched.  But the fact is I was that kinda eager to see the model I like in a sexy and wet pictorial.  Lmao.  I did tagging and sign out.

We continued talking at BOOK LATTE located at Robinson's side wing.  It's a library, lounge and cafe in one.



Trust is important in friendship.  If a friend have a trust in you, you will do the same.  You should not break the TRUST.  However, friendship can't be measured in sharing of passwords. Sharing password is not advisable especially when you receive an email for an account updates or you win a million pounds It's a scam! 

Blogger Templates

2 comments:

nuts said...

mouhtwatering password.. i mean cake.. seriously, i'm drooling over sa password ng ini-stalk ko. lol i wish alam ko lahat ng password haha.. lol

Eds said...

i agree that trust is indeed very important in friendship or in any relationship na papasukin mo.

ahhh...naglalaway ako sa cake na yan!