COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

September 11, 2010

THE KNITTING SHOWCASE

If you wonder what's going on with me these last days since you rarely saw me online posting plurk flooding messages, attending my farm on farm town and updating my 3 blogs, well don't ever think I have a new partner, busy doing my office work to death or what else you think.  I am just here sitting in silent.  Not watching my favorite teleseryes,  watching movies or reading books but I wanted to try knitting.  I don't know what I am doing this.  All I know is it's part of arts and crafts. 

I proved to myself that constant practice makes it not totally perfect but the best.  Even well known celebrities nowadays like Charice Pempengco, Sarah Geronimo and of course Maria Venus Raj came from a simple beginning.  I don't compare myself to them.  What I am trying to point is the determination. 

the first try was a mess.

my second try was kinda okay.

I did this violet mobile purse for a friend whose favorite color is purple.

I tried the multi-color yarn

It's for my own mobile phone.  It's best to use 4 ply yarn

Spell fuschia.  Pink na lang.

Pouch done more than a day.

A knitted bag for my camera.  It took 2 days to finish.  I need improvement still.

I just did this last night.  I like for I can hang it on my neck.

-Just enjoy the things you love to do.
Blogger Templates

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i think ur effort is quite good. u should sell these. i like the fuschia one. =)

KRIS JASPER said...

start a shop Red! open ur own store!

nuts said...

wow, galing...tsk tsk pano mo ginagawa to.. yung younger sis ko din marunong niyan pero kahit ano pa ata tutorial, di ko ma gets talaga..

Arianne The Bookworm said...

galing-galing mo red.. i love it all!