COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

September 28, 2010

THE SHIRVEN HOTEL Part 1

Harry booked a hotel reservation online for us but I went ahead of him since the same day September 25, 2010, Kapuso's talent Jennelyn Mercado and company had a mall show in Iloilo City.  Not to mention Harry is the make up artist of the Kapuso Network here in Iloilo.

I arrived in the hotel passed 2:00 pm and welcomed by a pretty lady speaking in English.  Later, i knew her as Mrs. Joy Shirven. 




The staff guided me to the room I chose.


DELUXE room has two full-size beds.  Good for 2 to 5 persons. 

has tinted window in order to see the beautiful view outside.

wide passage to the bathroom

clean bathroom


with big mirror, drawers and lots of stuff dividers.

As I fixed my things, suddenly it rained hard.  I preferred to stay inside the room.  Despite of brownout, I was able to take a rest with AC and watched T.V.  Yes, generator is always ready.  And they have free Wi-Fi Internet connection.



I was partly sad though because I expected to watch a beautiful sunset in the spacious balcony. 


Yet, the rain stopped.  And I was able to take a couple of photos of the sunset before we went to the covered gym of San Miguel, Jordan, Guimaras wherein the said event is to be held.


up next:  MR. GUIMARAS 2010.

Blogger Templates

No comments: