COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

May 20, 2010

MEET MY FAMILY

I am the youngest in the brood of eight.  I was born and grew up in the hamlet.  I was so close to nature.  I walked 5 kilometers from home to school and vice versa for six years.  I had an ordinary childhood but I am happy about it that every time I reminisce those times, it makes me smile.  My mom taught me to be contented and appreciate the things I have.  My father taught me to be friendly and thoughtful.  My parents raised me well.  No scolding even just a single pinch.

meet my family

UP NEXT:  THE HIGHLIGHTS IN MY LIFE
1.  When did I discover I am gay?
2.  Being a bullied high school boy
3.  My 3 relationships

Blogger Templates

10 comments:

Ayel said...

Congrats! Nagyon ko lang nalaman redlan76.com ka na po pala. Great! :D Ang happy blogging po!

Reena said...

may ganyan din kwento dad ko. thay they'd walk from their hse to the school. pareho kayo masipag. :)

it's so thoughful of you to create something for your family. syempre heart shape pa. hehe.

im looking forward to your next posts. sounds juicy!

princess_dyanie said...

aaaaaww 5kms from house to school? sipag mo! clap clap clap! :)

congratuleshions! may own domain ka na yehey!!! :)

witsandnuts said...

Thanks for this personal sharing. Congrats on having your own domain!

RedLan said...

AYEL: Thanks. At last, nagka dot com na rin ako. hehehe

RedLan said...

REENA: Yun kasi ang pinakamalapit na school sa amin.

Dyanie: MF, wala na kasing option

Witandnuts: Thanks so much. More personal stories of me pa. :-)

nuts said...

no question about how your parents raised you. you are one good person inside and out..
malayo din school ko non, siguro mga two km din ang layo.. pwede ba kitang awagin dotcom? congrats ulit!

renin said...

i also have lots of "walking to and from school" stories...HS life...

Eds said...

5kms layo din pala ng nilalakad mo red para lang makapasok. ako naman 2kms lang na balikan for 10 years (6 in elem & 4 in HS).

RedLan said...

Eds: wish ko ngayon naglalakad ako gaya ng dati para exercise. hehehe. minsan maputik, go pa rin para sa edukasyon.