COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

May 24, 2010

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

Special thanks to ZJ for recommending me the blogger-friendly web host.  Thanks to the online support of GoDaddy.com for the step by step web hosting guidelines.


My fellow bloggers who continued to encourage, inspire and support me in blogging.

And all others who, in one way or another, help me make the creation of this blog possible.


Blogger Templates

2 comments:

Four-eyed-missy said...

Wow, may special mention! You are most welcome, dear friend. I'm glad you also love godaddy.com. I heard godaddy.com is the best domain host of all.

Good luck! Keep the blogging spirit alive :)

RedLan said...

ZJ: And you are the best too!