COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

May 24, 2010

DEDICATION

I created this blog not mainly for myself.  I dedicate it to all of you.


To my mother who first introduced me to the joy of sewing.  She taught me to sew on the Singer sewing machine.  I remember many happy childhood hours spent with her with fabric or needle.


To my father from whom I inherited my special skill in drawing.  I remember those times I summoned him to draw me a cat or a dog.


To my siblings who guided me to be a better straight person but I chose to be the real me after all.

To my nieces, nephews, grandchildren and so called son who continue to adore me.  I want to spend my adult years with them.

To my grade-school classmates who used to be my playmates. I remember those naughty times with the slogan, "When the cat is away, the mice will play."

To my high school classmates and friends whom I shared teenage life talking about crushes namely:  AltheaBelle, Cyrille Kae, Emely, Harry, Jemuel, Lily Rose, Lloyd, Louela & Louelyn, Rhia, Robelyn, Rollymar, Ruby, Charito, Ernesto, Willie, Felixberto, Zary, and the rest who don't have Facebook account.

To my college friends who I shared the cramming moments and sharing notes with each other namely:  Audrey, Darwin, Jenneth, Jonna Mae, Nilo, Noel, Novill, Oliver, Renalie, Socsy, and to the rest I forgot to mention.

To my mentors who taught me the value of education.

To my office mates and colleagues who helped me and always willing to share everything about work namely:  Aye, Donna, Allan, Eleanor, Ernesto, Eroll, Jonalyn, Laila, Regine, Joseph, Bec-Bec, and to the rest.

To my personal friends who accepted the real me and always give me confidence and support namely, Marigold, Margie, Imee, Marilou, AprilRommel, Melanie, John and those who wanted to be in private.

To my virtual-real friends who continue to inspire me online especially in blogging namely:  Kris Jasper, Fjordz, Edz, Mrs. T, Mel, Bry, Lawstude, DongHo, Loven, Mojo, Roselle, ZJ, Pepe, Recel, RJ, Anton, Mark, Jeanny, Sheng, Claire, Ron, Richard, Allen, Dennis, MF Dyanie, Rara, Reena, AG Boi, IFoundMe, Nance, Nicely, Marie, Mark Aethen, Ariel, Kris, Jeeper, Mama Gurl, AJ, Jurita, Lantaw, Nash, Nenen, Nomadicpinoy, Nuts, Pokw4ngPoot, RandomStudentRej, Wait, Witsandnuts, and Renin.

To my postcrossing family, plurkers, facebook buddies, Mixed media Family and FSO Family who welcomed me to be a part of the group. 

And especially to YOU, the special person who created everything.  Without You, the blog journey stops here.

Blogger Templates

11 comments:

Allen said...

yehey! dotcom na! congrats nong rod!

RedLan said...

Allen: Thanks to you!

Dear Hiraya said...

woah! my bagong blog ka na po pala! and this time, dot com na! weheeee!! congrats po kuya red! More power to your blogs! Apir!


---
Join Emerging Influential Blogs 2010 and support my entertainment blog: www.AroundTheBuzzPrimetime.blogspot.com! Click here for more details: http://www.myfjordz.com/2010/05/top-10-emerging-influential-blogs-for.html thanks!

RedLan said...

Fjordz: Hindi pa okay. Kelangan ko pang i-develop.

Sige suportahan ta ka. Ill check it later. goodluck

nuts said...

teki muna, dapat pag dedication me food, pa burger ka naman.. eto wala ng halong joke.. i'll be here for you always to stalk your blog. number one ako sa "Redlan Reveals" Fansite mo.. promise..

RedLan said...

nuts: lol. stalker mo rin ako. idol kita eh.

Eds said...

yeah! thanks for the special mention. congrats ulit.

Mark said...

Hi Red...

Congrats for your new site!
Oo nga naman, the blogging stops kasi datkomista na... Hehehehe...

Keep us amazed with your cornucopia of artistic outputs. I really admire your creativity!

Thank you for considering me as one of your virtual friends.

RedLan said...

EDS: You are much welcome

MArk: Oo naman. Kaw pa. You are one of the virtual friends na hindi ko makakalimutan. I admires your creativity in photography.

Antoine Greg Flores said...

Yay! love it! =)

renin said...

Hi redlan! na-boost naman ang "sense of belongingness" ko when you mentioned my name... The same goesd to you from me. ^_^

Natutuwa ako sa post na ito kasi bibihira talaga yung overt ang pasasalamat. *salute!*

Go! go! go! always and in all ways.