COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

May 18, 2010

MY LIFE'S JOURNEY

I am not good in oral communication instead I express my feelings and emotions through writing.  Personally, I seldom talk to people.  If I do, I just pay attention and listen all the time.  Moreover, I am a keen observer.

I kept a diary when I was in high school.  It was for my eyes alone but my sister happened to read it one day.  What ashamed!  I burnt it then.  I continued writing a journal and that time I used codes.  Then the internet was born.  I spent my online life keeping a blog in Downelink.  I revealed it all since my sister don't know how to use the computer.  Ha-ha.  I stopped writing and even deleted my account when I had a serious relationship.  But gay relationship don't last forever. There are some few though like 1, 2, 3. So, I preferred to remain single and I discovered blogging.  I didn't consider revealing my real life and secrets again until I found the biography of Piolo Pascual and Oprah Winfrey when I was scanning books at National Bookstore.  It inspired me to start this journal.

According to Thoureaus Journal Ten, "Is not the poet found to write his own biography?  Is there any other work for him but a good journal?  We do not wish to know about his imaginary hero but how he, the actual hero, lived from day to day."  Like what Og Mandino said, "I am neither a poet nor a hero but I have traveled a long and bumpy road."  Yes, we have our own stories to tell- both sad and happy.  I have my own different stories to share too.  I experienced a lot of things and learned lessons from them.  Experience has been a stern but excellent teacher.  I hope I can bring great joy, contentment and understanding to your life.  Come on along.  Maybe you will enjoy the trip.


Blogger Templates

10 comments:

Eds said...

yehey! congrats meron ka ng sariling domain. kakatuwa naman. good luck!

RedLan said...

EDS: Finally nagkaroon na rin :-)

sheng said...

Congratulations on the new home redlan.

RedLan said...

Sheng: Thanks Sheng!

renin said...

Count me in. I'm going to be a reader of your future posts.

^_^

Reena said...

new blog? :) congrats! ill visit this again soon.

nuts said...

wow, congrats, dot com kana!! expect me as your number one stalker. :D

RedLan said...

Renin: Buti naman at nagcomment ka at nadiscover ko blog mo. I like it. You are into crafts rin pala. Thanks sa pag add, I added you in return and become a reader of your blog.

RedLan said...

Reena: Yes. dot com na. parang excited pa rin ako until now. Thanks

RedLan said...

Nuts: Nauna ka kaya. Gaya gaya lang ako sau.