COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

May 23, 2010

THIS BLOG'S MAIN & SPECIALIZED CATEGORIES

On the day I posted the link of my website on Facebook, I received some surprised reactions, personal attention, some calls, some SMS texts and comments of encouragement, understanding and support.  Those feedback made me realize that I will not talk only about personal experiences and life's lessons but also my passion in arts and photography.  I will blog about business and virtual views too.  I would love to talk about entertainment, foods & occasions as well.  These are the main categories of this blog.

I like fashion, styles, and trends; health and beauty; hobbies and collecting and travel.  I will write these specialized categories on this blog sometimes.

Blogger Templates

No comments: