COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

August 9, 2010

THE CHOPSTICKS TURNED KNITTING STICKS

I bought this Knit & Crochet book at National Book Store last year even I am not yet professional in knitting and crochet.  It's just that it was on sale.  The original price was actually 895 php and the discounted price is 537 php.  I already know the basic of knitting though.  I learned it from my niece.  It was one of her craft and art project in high school.

I am still looking for the knitting needles.  It is not yet available here in Iloilo or should I say out of stock.  So I just read again and again the getting ready to knit section of the book.  Until I found some pairs of chopsticks.  I brought it home from a Chinese restaurant we used to eat before.  Obviously, I don't know how to use chopsticks.  Ha-ha!



So here's the chopsticks turned knitting sticks.  I just sharpened the pointed edge. 

I just did the basic of knitting until I have the real knitting needles.  I am kinda excited to make even just one of the 100 purses.
soon....

Blogger Templates

2 comments:

Four-eyed-missy said...

Astig ka guid ya, Red! From chopsticks to knitting needles - ayus =) I want to learn how to knit as well. Good luck sa mga projects mo and don't forget to share the pics.

nuts said...

ay magaling ang sis ko dyan! knitting!