COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

August 19, 2010

DEAR JOHN

Do you agree if I say people like to read stories about themselves and love to share stories with friends, family and acquaintances?  When my old folks told me about the past, I raised my brows.  It is because it's weird to compare how low prices during their time.  But now I realized that the story about it is true.  I already reached the point of comparing my past with the present.



However, I won't tell much about it with my children and grandchildren in the future.  I will show to them what they were doing and how they looked like.  I am just creating a keepsake for them.  Combining photographs, graphics, and text can create beautiful heirlooms to cherish, look, and read again and again.  And as the kids are big enough to hold the photo scrapbook, they are likely to become the most appreciative audience of this special keepsake.

Here's an additional scrapbook page I newly created.

3 comments:

nuts said...

and he will appreciate more of this photo in the future! great job ever!

Eds said...

yes, great job redlan. sana kasing creative mo ako para maayos ko din mga pictures ng anak ko.

KRIS JASPER said...

Just like the title of a movie (which I havent seen yet tho).... Im sure that kid's colourful life will be exhibitted well in that scrapbook =)