COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

August 11, 2010

MALL TOUR

Whenever I walk through a shopping mall alone, my self-control is put to test.  No plan to buy a thing but ended buying some things.  I know my window shopping has been successful  when my hands are both resting inside my pockets or swinging freely.  More often than not, I leave the mall with fewer money  than when I entered.

Going to the mall is my outlet when I want to de-stress.  My favorite stores reflect my passion and interest for arts and crafts, entertaining and movies.

EDDIEMAR MAGAZINE STAND-  I am a collector of Entrepreneur and Sharon @ Home magazines.  I am a loyal buyer of that store since high school and a regular reader too.  I usually check their branches at SM City- Iloilo And Robinsons Mall.







The latest issue of Entrepreneur and S@H.








BOOKSALE-  I check arts & crafts books.  The books are cheaper here.

This is the cheapest book I bought that cost 25 pesos.


ODYSSEY-  I always drop by to check what's the latest movies and and music albums released.

This is the number 2 music album released.  The number one is the music album of Francis Magalona and Eli Buendia.


MOVIES AND MORE-  I m a member to rent some movies and magazines I missed to watch and read. 
The previous issues of Entrepreneur I missed to buy.

NATIONAL BOOK STORE-  They have the complete selection of books, art and craft tools, school and office supplies and more. 


I roam around the mall when I am bored. I enter from one mall store to another when I look for something like gifts.

How about you? What's your fave mall stores?

Blogger Templates

2 comments:

nuts said...

di na kame nag-ma mall lately..cost cutting.. :p sana mapanindigan, goodluck sa min..

fave namin--> national bs..:)

bebskie said...

i love magazine brother. addict ako dyan. i remember ng on leave ako sa trabaho ko. un lang libangan ko until now. I have Kris magazine, yes!sharon!smile magazine ng cepac.everytime na magsakay ako sa plane ginacollect ko ang smile kaya nakarami na rin ako.hehehe