COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

August 15, 2010

MY NEWLY PAINTED HOUSE

I bought this right to own website three months ago.  It's like a house that needs to maintain and develop.  At first, I only put some basic stuffs that really need to have in the house.  Only yesterday I was inspired to paint everything and to put more decorations.

It's almost done!  And now, I feel back pains!  I am not a techie individual so I put everything in mano-mano style.  So this is my new home.  The home that reflects my personality.  It's all ME!  I called it my BOOK OF LIFE.

I love looking the photo frames hanging on its walls. :-)










Blogger Templates

4 comments:

KRIS JASPER said...

Awww... I didnt know U already have ur very own dot com

:)

Nice Mr Red!

nuts said...

beautiful frames in your home! :)

Eds said...

wow! i really like your new home red.

happy monday to you!

renin said...

Hi Redlan! You have been busy doing (and maybe redoing) things with your virtual home. have a happy week! ^_^