COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

August 1, 2010

LETTER-WRITING IN MANO-MANO(MANUAL) WAY

Letter-writing is part of the things I want to achieve this year.  That's why I decided to have my own Postal Box.  Now, I am excited to send handwritten letters to and receive letters from other people.  It's like in the movie "Dear John".

The photo above is the personalized card i made and ready to send to my friend from another country.  It's actually a souvenir sand I brought home from my island visit last December in Guimaras Island.  The island called Tatlong Pulo(Three Islands).

This is what inside the personalized card

8 comments:

kg said...

you know, i miss handwritten letters! kahit ako hirap na magsulat. and to think maganda handwriting ko dati (ehem). but i'm not giving up! dapat maibalik ang practice na yan! :)

Anonymous said...

Definitely do some letter writing. E-mail and texting has its place, but there's something so sincere and genuine about penning a handwritten note. Check out The Things Unsaid Project (www.thingsunsaidproject.wordpress.com). A co-worker just told me about it last week. That's worth a letter writing there.

sheng said...

Red, am into letter writing when i was in college, eventually ran out of words to say I guess...wala na ding susulatan. In college, my ex was 2 years away from me, he was in Manila for trainings, I wrote him letters, 2 letters in a week, Aboitiz Express, that's 160 pesos in a week. Spent too much, di rin kami naging kami.

renin said...

Letter writing became my hobby during HS. I wrote letters to some of my GS friends (with a common friend as the mail man, hehehehe). I also wrote letters to my HS friends (yes, i made letters thugh we were seat mates, lol)... This hobby did not continue when I was on my 2nd year in College. :-(

I find letter writing very heart-warming because of the personal touch (the effort exerted in making the penmanship more legible and in finding the perfect paper).

*Sigh*

Last year, I joined artful penpals , it was fun. Unfortunately, I was unable to join last June...

Hmmm... Me, wrting letters again? well, why not. ^_^

Eds said...

good luck redlan.

parang college pa ata ako huling gumawa ng handwritten letters to my brother & friends. simula ng mauso ang cellphone parang hindi na ako ulit nagsulat. *sigh*

Jeanny said...

writing in a mano mano way is nice and sweet. Matagal na akong hindi nagsusulat ng ganyan so yung writting ko parang hirap na rin hahaha

nuts said...

napaka-creative mo talaga! iba pa rin ang mano mano, andon yung personal touch ika nga..

bebskie said...

sana pag uwi ko ng iloilo makatawid ako ulit guimaras. i missed this place. my love story start here....very memorable place during my college days.