COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

June 18, 2010

MY COLLECTION- WATERCOLORS

I love to paint. I learned using watercolors by myself. I was not able to take a study of painting or any other short courses related to arts. I only developed my passion by practice. Practice makes it perfect they say. But I am not a perfect painter at all. This set of watercolors is more than 8 years old now. I still use it especially in painting roses and nature.

In addition, all the decisions that an artist makes, perhaps the most complex and personal is the choice of color.  Color use is like a signature as recognizable as a piece of handwriting.

No comments: