COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

June 27, 2010

SOUVENIR FROM BORACAY

This photo was taken last May 2004, the second time I had a summer vacation with my office mates. I was with my best friend forever, Marigold in the above photo. Boracay Island is known for its sea green clear water and powdery white sand.


Every time I travel and visit a particlar place, I always bring home a souvenir. Either some taken photos or something I found on that place. Or anything that the place best known of. I brought Boracay powdery white sand as a souvenir from the said beach.

1 comment:

Lori ann said...

Nice photo. I do the same, I love souviners. I've brought sand home as well, as long as it's allowed, and only a very small amount.