COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

June 23, 2010

SEPIA COLOR

Angel Kate is one of my grandchildren. I missed to see her again this coming New year. I like this photo very much because of its color. I just let her pose for the camera and I liked the outcome.

2 comments:

Lori ann said...

hello,

i hope you don't mind me stopping in at your lovely blog. this is such a beautiful photo (of a beautiful child) i couldn't resist telling you.
it seems we have a lot in common, i love photography and art also, and i have grandchildren i love to photograph.
i would like to come back for another visit to see what you've created next.
take care,
lori

Suburban Girl said...

Gorgeous eyes and nice in sepia.