COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

June 17, 2010

FSO ROCKS

I always bring-home souvenirs from the place I visited.  And I got this long shaped stone from the beach. 

I love this hut on the rock.
A cave

rock formations


Nothing more to say.  Work sucks!  It makes my brain tired.  I kept thinking more to say but obviously it's not working.  I am looking forward to see rock formations and rock in the big city around the world.  It's FSO's photo theme this week by ChefE.

Blogger Templates

18 comments:

Eds said...

that hut on the rock is so cool. sarap magmuni-muni jan.

Suburban Girl said...

Beautiful scenes and so much water. I love it.

jeanny said...

I love the beach, gusto ko rin pumunta dyan. :)

Pauline said...

That hut sitting on the rocks looks unique - or are there others like it in your part of the world? I really like that last photo, the colours of the rock and the sea compliment each other perfectly.

GingerV said...

Hi guy, is so good to see you back with us. missed you. I also love the hut-on-a-rock - tatolly unique.
your rock looks like a conglomerate - usually aluvial. interesting how it got out in the sea.

GingerV said...

that is Totally! :)

Jama said...

Gorgeous big rocks you got there, that's something we lack here. Is that a restaurant next to the big rock in the second photo? the view there must be very lovely!

spiritsoflena said...

Love the cave over the water!

Kerry said...

Whose hut is that? It is beautiful perched there on the rocks.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

How many pet rocks do you have? I am guilty too of taking rocks. Once, there was this place with absolutely white stones. I took about 10, and my family grumbled. Eventually I gave them to a friend.

nuts said...

oh, you rock the FSO with your rock entry.. to many rocks.. teka, i remember sa samar province, dami rock don, as in. at gusto ko balikan at mag photo shoot don..

Sarah Sullivan said...

Oh I agree..your rocks rock! The first one little pet looks like coral! Wow what a beautiful place!!!

NanU said...

I too collect rocks from many of the places I visit, and I love the little heart on your beach rock. That hut looks like a neat place for a vacation!

~JarieLyn~ said...

I thought the first rock looked almost like a finger.

I really like the hut on the rock and the blue/green waters in your photos. Very good rocks you have there in your part of the world.

Unknown said...

you do not need many words with these fantastic shots Redlan. love love love the hut and big rock next to it.

Sue McPeak said...

The Rock Photos certainly speak volumes for themselves. You Rocked this Theme.

Cheryl said...

That last shot makes me want to put my traveling shoes on! Rocked the FSO!

AC said...

where is this? :)