COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

June 20, 2010

CARD FROM A FATHER ON FATHER'S DAY

It's Father's day!  I'm pretty sure everyone greeted their father already.  At the same time every father received a gift, a phone call, a kiss or a hug from their children.

Nowadays, the convenience of the internet and cell phones has made things easier and faster.  For me, receiving a snail mail or handmade card still surprised me.  It is greatly appreciated!


I still make personalized cards myself.  I still make people surprise by original and handmade cards.  You don't need to be an artist to create simple cards.  You just need to take the time to send a simply beautiful handmade card to someone you love.

The kite on the card is inspired by the Centrum commercial of Piolo Pascual saying "I wanna fly a kite with my son". And the boat is inspired by the Globe commercial of Santino.  I am not promoting a teleserye.  Honestly I am kinda excited to watch NOAH on primetime bida.  Anyways, I made this card for my so called son.  It will be given when the right time comes the he knows how to read and understand fully the message inside the card.

Blogger Templates

3 comments:

FerBert said...

Happy Father's Day sa daddy mo Kuya Red

nuts said...

to all dads in the world, happy fathers day!!

AC said...

ang ganda. :)