COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

June 14, 2010

KENT USHER

I really wanted to see myself in a photograph when I was a new-born baby but unfortunately I don't have any baby photos to prove that I was a cute baby too.  :-)  All babies are cute, don't you agree?

I am into scrapbooking ever since.  Most of the photo albums I have are my own photos.  I started making photo scrapbook exclusively for my nieces, nephews and grandchildren only this year.  I wanted them to remember me when they grow up.  It will be their remembrance of me and theirs- their cute moments and childhood memories.They are my inspiration to do their photo scrapbook

He is my 6th grandchild.  Oh no, Lolo!

Supplies I used:
*specialty white board
*crib is made of felt papers
*mosquito net is made of skein thread and a bead
*felt paper for the name tag
*colored paper for the birth date
*pens for the handwritten letters

Blogger Templates

1 comment:

nuts said...

i agree, you're cute too.. ang galing mo naman, thread pala ginamit sa mosquito net.
welcome to the world, Kent Usher!