COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

June 13, 2010

I FALL HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE

I really fall head over heels in love with the world of arts.  Although I was not able to pursue my interest in arts, I developed it through self-practice and I still keep practicing.

In drawing, I use pen & ink and pencil as mediums.  But I still want to learn to draw using pastel or charcoal.
I really believe in the saying, "Constant practice makes it perfect."  It took time for me to perfect this drawing. 


In painting, I am more comfortable using watercolor but I am frustrated to use oil paint.

I did this illustrated painting when I was in high school using watercolors.  I still have it until now.



Photography is an art too.  I love to capture the wildlife, landscape, portrait and still life photography but I want to learn the advertising, fashion & glamour, food, editorial photography and the photojournalism. 
I never expected this sunset photo turned out perfect.  I always bring my cam whenever I go.  Perfect moment is rare...you never know when it happens.  So always be ready to grab great opportunities. 

These are the simple things an ordinary person can do.  Believe me, you can do it too.  Constant practice is needed.  There's an art in everything.  Even the way you smile, the way you laugh... it's is an art.  You can draw, you can paint, you can take photos.  The way you draw, the mediums you use in painting, the subject you love to capture, is an art.

Blogger Templates

5 comments:

Allen said...

Ang galing naman! loser talaga ako sa paghalo-halo ng colors. nice!

nuts said...

pagdating sa art, excellent ang grade ko sa yo.. ang galing!
di ako marunong talaga sa drawing. even simpleng pine tree diko mai-draw.
yung shot mo sa sunset, the best ever nakita ko. perfect!

FerBert said...

wala akong talent sa pagdrodraw at paint buti na lang may konti akong alam sa pagsusulat saka pangunguha ng litrato :D

RedLan said...

Allen: Winner ka naman sa writing! plus cuteness

Nuts: May titingin pa ba sa drawing keysa maganda ang mukha?

Ferbert: Naglevel up ka na sa pagsulat plus pinakita mo ang hilig mo sa photography.

Eds said...

i love you illustration using the watercolor.i wish i have the talent to draw.